Monday, January 19, 2015

Long Overdue.

Hey all!  Sorry that I haven't updated in far too long and there is no excuse!  My apologies!

Wow, well since my last update:

Halloween-  Dance and In School Carnival!

Thanksgiving break and Feast!

CHRISTMAS BREAK-- and my adventure through the airports back to good Ol' OH.

My return voyage with OSCAR!!

and the application of a new school program called Connected School.

Halloween Dance!





Wrestling in Kwethluk


Wrestling Team!


Missing Chair Game- 20 ppl!!


Life here is slow, and for the first time in nearly 8 years, I'm enjoying the slow pace!  The river is frozen, and so is the landscape


Sunrise, close to 11/11:30


 Driving on the river! 


How do you supply power to 7 houses and an entire school?  A generator the size of a mid-size truck! and 150,000 gallons of diesel fuel, that's how.


Heres the river at "high-tide" where you can see the "overflow" where water comes up along the river bank.  This creates trouble when trying to enter & exit the river.



Christmas was a much needed break where I got to see family and friends.  I ate chipotle and ate out as much as possible!  ALSO I brought Oscar back with me :)


It's a little cold for him, but he's got an assortment of sweaters and a set of booties!


Looking forward:  I am leaving for Anchorage for an RTI conference this weekend!  And I have a Spring Break coming where hopefully Abigail will be able to make it up here!

I will be taking a photo walk here soon again down to the river with my new lens (courtesy of my father) .

Hopefully next time I will write sooner!

No comments: